To better communicate the presence or absence of school spread, this message is intended to more accurately demonstrate the active COVID-19 cases Milton-Union continues to track as of Saturday, December 19, 2020.
- The district is currently serving 1082 students under roof.
- An additional 80 students attend Miami Valley Career Technical Center.
- An additional 223 students continue to work remotely.
- The total enrollment for Milton-Union Schools is 1385.
- The district is tracking six, positive student cases representing 0.65% of the population attending in-person classes.
- The district is tracking five, positive staff member cases representing 3.1% of the employee population.
- Of the total number of individuals attending classes and working within Milton-Union facilities, all positive cases represent 0.89% of the entire student and staff member population combined.
From the Ohio Department of Health website, these measures help enable schools and other organizations maintain operations.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Practice Social Distancing.
- Get adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals.
- Wash hands often with water and soap (20 seconds or longer).
- Dry hands with a clean towel or air dry your hands.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth with unwashed hands or after touching surfaces.
- Clean and disinfect "High-Touch" surfaces often.
The district will continue to monitor daily trends. As always, thank you for your continued support of Milton-Union Schools, and thank you for your patience and understanding.